How To Submit Your Comments
Comments to the CRTC can be submitted online, by fax or by mail. If you have any questions about how to submit comments please Contact Us
Important: All letters should include:
- Our application number 2017-0586-5; and
- The Consultation number: 2017-365
Submitting by fax: (819) 994-0218
Submitting by mail:
Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission
Canada, K1A 0N2
When you are ready to submit comments, select the “I’m ready to comment! Send me to the CRTC website now” button below. It will direct you to the CRTC’s submission page.
Here are the straightforward steps you will need to follow once you are there:
- Under “Choose Applicant/Licensee”:
- Check the box beside “Pelmorex Weather Networks (Television) Inc.”
- Under “Submit an Intervention” you will be provided two ways to comment:
- You attach a pre-written letter to send it to the CRTC (typically, associations and organizations write letters on their letterhead. You should feel free to do so as well if they are comfortable doing so); or
- You can type directly into the “Comments” box provided in the CRTC form.
- Under “Do you wish to appear?”:
- Select whether you wish to appear in person at the public hearing related to our application, or if you only wish to provide your written comments.
- Next you need to provide some information about yourself, such as:
- Whether you are a linguistic minority [select one of the provided options if it applies]
- Are you a Respondent [select this only if you are already involved in the proceeding]
- Your identifying information, including one piece of contact information (phone number, email address, or fax number).
- And whether you are a Designated Representative [select only if you are submitting comments on behalf of someone else]
- Under “Confirmation of Service” you must select the “I agree” option. This means that after you submit your comments you will also forward them to email@example.com. That way we will know who is commenting on our application.
- Finally, read the CRTC’s Terms and Conditions. Check the provided square if you accept and select the “Submit” button to send your support to the CRTC.
- After you have submitted your comments, remember to forward them to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can either forward the letter you wrote, or forward the email confirmation you received from the CRTC if you wrote your comments directly in the Comments box.
We also encourage you to forward your comments to your Member of Parliament so they will know that their constituents support The Weather Network’s licence renewal. You can find your Member of Parliament’s email address here
Thanks again! Your support is greatly appreciated!